Click here for Registration
Grow your sales and profitability by connecting with over 150 different companies in at least 25 different industries, including: manufacturing, legal, education, financial, design, automotive, gaming, transport, media & communication, insurance, international trade, food & beverage, logistics, government relations, real estate and professional services companies.
The Conference presents a great opportunity to connect with the many leading companies based in the host city Birmingham. A major regional business centre, the city has attracted $2 billion of foreign direct investment which is more than any other UK city outside London. The city is currently investing in a massive redevelopment programme which aims to make it one of the top 20 cities to live in the world by 2026.
The Conference offers a one-off opportunity to achieve a number of complimentary business opportunities:
- Connect and develop business with senior executives, who are actively engaged in transatlantic business and which are based in more than 20 other major industries throughout the US and UK;
- Connect and develop business with senior executives from major companies based in and around Birmingham;
- Network with key multipliers who can provide onward business referrals;
- Promote awareness of your company and its brand;
- Acquire intelligence and insights from business leaders and industry experts that will help you achieve your business goals.
If you have any questions regarding this event please email email@example.com
Are you not a member of the Transatlantic Chamber? If you're looking to do more with us we are giving a free conference ticket to all companies who sign up to membership in the next six months, get in touch for details!
The Royal Birmingham Conservatoire