Premier Membership is designed for larger multinational companies or companies that really want to access the BABC at a senior level. To ensure Premier Members continue to gain maximum business value from their membership, a member of the BABC Board Executive Committee will meet with the company periodically to review progress and discuss strategies and tactics. Premier Membership, limited to just 15 companies, also provides you with the full range of high level networking, promotional and business development opportunities in addition to the regular benefits of membership in the British American Business Council.
- The opportunity for one representative to sit on the BABC Board of Directors to help represent your company’s interests and influence the continued evolution of the BABC.
- Ability to host your own event, with Platinum Sponsor benefits, (planned and organized by the BABC Office*), help define the topic and provide subject matter experts. The event may include other sponsors.
- Ability to sponsor other pre-planned BABC Events at member discounted sponsorship rates*.
- Access at prevailing member rates, for an unlimited number of representatives, to the full range of BABC events and programs conducted in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay.
- Introduction to the BABC Community via the Newsletter. Company logo, link & 200 word description.
- Listing on the “Our Members” web page of the BABC Website http://babcsf.org/about/our-members/. Company logo, link & 200 word description.
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Christmas Lunch at Member discounted rates. Silver VIP Table in a premium location, second row from the stage included, a $4,500 Value!
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Economic Lunch at Member discounted rates. 50% discount on a Table of 10, a $500 Value!
- Access, for an unlimited number of representatives, to the BABC Member Information Center and access to the BABC Member Information Center and local membership directory.
- The license to display the BABC logo on your website, email signature and in pre-approved materials.
- Opportunity for one employee to join a committee to influence BABC events and membership policy.
- Opportunity to promote your company (press releases/white papers/promotional flyes - 6 times per year on the BABC's Home Page and in the subsequent newsletter. Must be deemed appropriate by BABC Office.
- Access to the BABC J-1 visa assistance program. Click here for more details.
- Access, for an unlimited number of representatives, to member only special offers, promotions and discounts through the BABC Member Information Center.
- Logo and Link in the Homepage Logo Rotator of Premier Members.
- Your company promoted through the BABC Social Media Channels.
- Logo recognition on all event signage and on event slideshows
- Access to the event programs in our chapter and of our other BABC chapters in 22 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK.
- Logo recognition in the email footer of all outbound BABC Office emails.
- And of course continued opportunity to make contacts with other BABC members both in the US and UK to develop valuable business relationships.
*Event must fit in with the pre-planned Events Calendar and be approved by the Events Committee.