Corporate Member - $1,000
(For businesses up to 20 or more employees in Northern California)
Corporate membership is specifically designed for small to midsized companies that are looking for the ability to promote their business, access networks and influence the agenda.
This membership offers an extended range of opportunities to promote your company and its services, extend your business networks, acquire relevant business intelligence and take advantage of the British American Business Council’s portfolio of specialized services.
- Access for all your employees to all BABC events - all corporate employees can attend the full range of business and social events and programs conducted in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay. These include breakfast seminars, business luncheons and networking evenings;
- Sole sponsorship of one event of your choice per calendar year. Corporate Members have the opportunity to define the topic in conjunction with the Events Committee (even if you are not on the committee), provide the venue, and the appropriate subject matter experts, for their own event and promote this to the entire membership of the BABC; *
- The ability to use the BABC logo on your website, email signature and in pre-approved materials;
- Company logo and listing as Corporate Member on the BABC website with a direct link to your company webpage;
- Opportunity to join a committee to influence BABC events and membership policy;
- One complimentary ticket for both the BABC Annual Christmas Luncheon and Annual Economic Forecast Luncheon;
- Access to member only special offers and discounts through the BABC online and other member promotions;
- Close liaison with the British Consulate-General and UK Trade & Investment;
- BABC local and global on-line Member Directory listing;
- Access to our J-1 visa assistance program. Click here for more details;
- And of course continued opportunity to make contacts with other BABC members both in the US and UK to develop valuable business relationships.