(For businesses up to 20 or more employees in Northern California)
Corporate membership is specifically designed for small to midsized companies that are looking for the ability to promote their business, access networks and influence the agenda.
This membership offers an extended range of opportunities to promote your company and its services, extend your business networks, acquire relevant business intelligence and take advantage of the British American Business Council’s portfolio of specialized services.
- Upon renewal, your company logo and a link presented in the Newsletter as a Renewing Corporate Member
- Access at prevailing member rates, for up to 20 representatives, to the full range of BABC events and programs conducted in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay.
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Christmas Lunch at Member discounted rates. With the purchase of a table of 10 or 12, two tickets included . (A $500 value!)
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Economic Lunch at Member discounted rates. With the purchase of a table of 10 or 12, one ticket included . (A $100 value!)
- Ability to sponsor pre-planned BABC Events at member discounted sponsorship rates.
- Opportunity to promote your company’s profile, products and services on the BABC website and Newsletter four times per year, $150 per post thereafter. Must be deemed appropriate by BABC Office.
- 4 Social Media Posts to our social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook)
- Logo and Link in the Homepage Logo Rotator of Corporate Members.
- Your company promoted through the BABC Social Media Channels.
- Listing on the “Our Members” web page of the BABC Website. Company logo, link & 150 word description.
- Access to the BABC Member Information Center and online Member Directory.
- Access to our J-1 visa assistance program. Click here for more details.
- Access to member to Member only special offers, promotions and discounts through the BABC Member Information Center.
- The license to display the BABC logo on your website, email signature and in pre-approved materials.
- And of course the opportunity to make contacts with other BABC members both in the US and UK to develop valuable business relationships.