(For businesses up to 20 or more employees in Northern California)
Corporate membership is specifically designed for small to midsized companies that are looking for the ability to promote their business, access networks and influence the agenda.
This membership offers an extended range of opportunities to promote your company and its services, extend your business networks, acquire relevant business intelligence and take advantage of the British American Business Council’s portfolio of specialized services.
- Access to the BABC Member Information Center and online Member Directory.
- Listing on the “Our Members” web page of the BABC Website. Company logo, link & 150 word description.
- Access ro BABC events at prevailing member rates, for up to 20 representatives, to the full range of BABC events and programs conducted in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay.
- Ability to post your own events throughout the year on the BABC Online Calendar of events, thereafter included in the subsequent Newsletter and in our Upcoming Events email campaigns.
- Ability to sponsor pre-planned BABC Events at member discounted sponsorship rates*.
- Introduction to the BABC Community via the Newsletter (3,000+ email addresses). Company logo, link & 150 word description.
- Logo and Link in the Homepage Logo Rotator of Corporate Members.
- Your company promoted through the BABC Social Media Channels.
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Christmas Lunch at Member discounted rates. With the purchase of a table of 10 or 12, two tickets included . (A $390 value!)
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Economic Lunch at Member discounted rates. With the purchase of a table of 10, one ticket included . (An $100 value!)
- The license to display the BABC logo on your website, email signature and in pre-approved materials.
- Opportunity to promote your company (press releases/white papers/promotional flyers on the BABC's Home Page and in the subsequent newsletter. Must be deemed appropriate by BABC Office. 4 times/pa included, $150 per post thereafter.
- Access to our J-1 visa assistance program. Click here for more details.
- Access to member only special offers, promotions and discounts through the BABC Member Information Center.
- And of course continued opportunity to make contacts with other BABC members both in the US and UK to develop valuable business relationships.