The BABC Young Professionals Group consists of BABC member representatives, under the age of 37, seeking to network and socialize with other young professionals and like-minded individuals in the BABC organization. To find out more about the mission and activities of the BABC Young Professionals Group, click here.
For individual young professionals who are not members of the BABC, we are pleased to be able to offer a special membership rate providing access to the BABC Young Professionals Group and certain other benefits of membership in the BABC Northern California.
Membership in the BABC, as a BABC Young Professional Member, is limited to persons 37 years old or under, and the annual membership fee is $100 per year, renewable at this rate for three years from the date of joining. The benefits are:
- The ability to attend BABC Young Professionals events at the YP Member Rate*;
- The ability to attend the full range of BABC events and programs conducted in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay. These include breakfast seminars, business luncheons and networking evenings;
- Your name (no company name or link), listed on the Our Members webpage
- Opportunities to make contacts with other BABC members in the US and UK to develop valuable business relationships.
* Price may vary dependent on event costs