This month BAB is partnering with the USITC
on listening sessions around the UK to hear from US SMEs on trade related barriers that disproportionately affect US SMEs exporting into the UK.
Dates for UK Sessions
- London - January 22 (09:00-12.00) - Hosted at US Embassy (Battersea)
- Birmingham - January 24 (09.00-12:00) - Hosted at HSBC, Edmund St.
- Edinburgh - January 25 (Times tbc)- Hosted at US Consulate
- Belfast - January 26 (Times tbc) - Hosted at US Consulate
If you know of a firm that fits the criteria below we are offering opportunities to attend the sessions or submit feedback in writing or on the phone. This is a golden opportunity to feed into a US Government policy initiative that will help shape the future of UK-US Trade and Investment relations, making it easier for SMEs to trade and invest across the Atlantic.
- US-based firm with UK operations
- Has fewer than 500 employees
- Exports to/Invests in the United Kingdom (good or services)
- Particularly these sectors; manufacturing, agriculture
Thank you in advance for your support. For further information, to submit written responses, to set up phone interviews, or for other opportunities to be involved as a partner, please contact: