(For businesses with less than 20 employees in Northern California)
Business Membership is designed for small companies, branch offices or small subsidiaries of larger companies. Business Level Membership offers excellent value by providing access to a range of opportunities to promote your company and its services, extend your business networks, acquire relevant business intelligence and take advantage of the British American Business Council’s portfolio of specialized services.
- Access at prevailing Member rates for up to 3 representatives to the full range of BABC events and programs conducted in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay.
- Access to Member-only special offers, promotions and discounts through the BABC Member Information Center.
- Introduction to the BABC Community via the Newsletter. Company Logo and link.
- Listing on the “Our Members” web page. Company Name, link & 100 word description.
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Christmas Lunch at the Member discounted rate. With the purchase of a table of 10 or 12, one ticket included . (A $195 value!).
- Opportunity to attend the BABC Annual Economic Lunch at the Member discounted rate.
- Access to the BABC Member Information Center and the local Membership Directory for up to 3 representatives.
- The license to display the BABC logo on your website, email signature and in pre-approved materials.
Ability to sponsor pre-planned BABC Events at the member discounted sponsorship rate.
- Opportunity to promote your own events on the BABC Member portal.
- Opportunity to promote your company’s profile, articles and publications twice per year on the BABC website and newsletter, $150 per post thereafter. Must be deemed appropriate by BABC Office.
- Access to the BABC J-1 visa assistance program.
- Ability to development valuable business relationships through the BABC Network