- One seat on the BABC Board of Directors to help represent your company’s interests and influence the continued evolution of the BABC.
- Opportunity for one employee to join a committee to influence BABC events and membership policy.
- Presenting Sponsor Benefits on a BABC produced event - Member has the ability to help define the topic and provide subject matter experts. The event may include other sponsors
- Access at prevailing member rates, for an unlimited number of representatives, to the full range of BABC events and programs conducted in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay.
- Introduction to the BABC Community via the Newsletter. Company logo, link & 250 word description.
- Listing on the “Our Members” web page of the BABC Website. Company logo, link & 250 word description.
- Included, a VIP Gold Sponsor Table in the best location, right next to the stage, at the BABC Annual Christmas Lunch, a $5,500 Value!
- Complimentary table for 10 guests to the BABC Annual Economic Lunch at Member discounted rates, a $1000 Value! Proximity to the stage allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Access, for an unlimited number of representatives, to the BABC Member Information Center and the local membership directory.
- The license to display the BABC logo on your website, email signature and in pre-approved materials.
- Ability to sponsor pre-planned BABC Events at member discounted sponsorship rates.
- Opportunity to promote your company’s profile, events and products/services through our publications, website, mailing lists and event programs. Unlimited number of posts. Must be deemed appropriate by BABC Office.
- Access to the BABC J-1 visa assistance program. Click here for more details.
- Access, for an unlimited number of representatives, to member only special offers, promotions and discounts through the BABC Member Information Center.
- Logo and Link in the Homepage Logo Rotator of Patron Members.
- Your company promoted through the BABC Social Media Channels.
- Access to the event programs in our chapter and of our other BABC chapters in more than 25 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK.