Location, Directions, Overnight Stays
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
We've negotiated special rates at The Fairmont Hotel and The Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel over the road if you would like to take advantage of the opportunity to stay the night after the Christmas Luncheon and maybe do a spot of Christmas shopping the next day!
For The Fairmont Hotel:
- Reservations can be made by calling (800) 441-1414 and asking for the British American Business Council Holiday Room Block room rates;
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee and can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance of check in;
- Reservations by attendees must be received on or before October 31, 2012 to guarantee below rates;
- Rates apply based on availability, so book now and don't be disappointed!
- All 591 guestrooms feature 37" LG flat panel televisions, iHome docking stations for iPods and mp3 players, ergonomically-friendly leather business chairs, Frette Linens, and Sterns and Fosters pillow top mattress so all guests can experience true Fairmont luxury.
|Room Category||Single/Double Rate|
|Interior Fairmont Queen||$189 / night ++|
|Exterior Fairmont King||$219 / night ++|
|Fairmont Exterior Double Bedded Room||$229 / night ++|
|Deluxe King Tower||$249 / night ++|
|Deluxe Double Tower||$259 / night ++|
|Signature King Tower||$299 / night ++|
|Signature Double Bedded Room||$309 / night ++|
|Main Building Suite||$369 / night ++|
|Tower Suite||$469 / night ++|
- The BABC rate is $149++ for individuals wishing to stay overnight after the event.
- To take advantage of this offer, call Reservations on 888.424.6835 and ask for the BABC rate.
For a map and directions to the hotel click here
The Fairmont Hotel Garage is located on the corner of Powell and California Streets.
- Valet parking for guests is $50 USD per night including unlimited access. Rates subject to change.
- Parking for visitors is $5 USD for every twenty minutes with a 24-hour maximum of $50 USD.
- Parking fees are subject to a 15.5% city tax.